Friday, September 11, 2015

David Crosby-If I Could Only Remember My Name

The original US pressing of David Crosby's 'If I Could Only Remember My Name' came in a cellophane wrapper with a sticker attached. The sticker indicated the title of the album and name as there was no writing on the actual cover which was deemed commercial suicide back in 1971 and still a relatively new concept...



Because it was a gatefold cover most people who purchased the record just tore off the shrink wrap and threw it away so not many of these still exist...



I've managed to find an original first pressing still with the sticker and cellophane attached... To say I'm pleased about this would be a flipping understatement and the vinyl is in mint condition, in fact it looks unplayed which is more than can be said of my British pressing on the plum Atlantic label... This US first press sounds amazing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home